Salrayworks focalSHOT UltraLatency (E) POV Camera
1/2.8" Exmor R CMOS new SONY IMX327 sensor Weather-proof ( IP-67 ), 1/2.8" Exmor R CMOS sensor, 3G-SDI, CVBS outputs, Audio in, RS-422 control (59.94/29.97 FPS ) Ultra Low Latency 0-15 ms
focal SHOT UltraLatency POV cameras offer Field-of-View flexibility with CS mount type lenses and convenience of 3G-SDI,CVBS outputs maintaining a broadcast standard for POV camera applications. New RS-422/485 connect-ability offers remote camera control communication via SONY VISCA or PELCO-D/P protocols. They can be wildly used in broadcast television, professional sports, college sports, OB vans/trucks,
concert & studio music video, reality TV, performing arts, culinary shows, car TV shows, hidden camera shows, international racing circuits, off-road racing, horse racing, house of worship • POV video shots.
FULL HD image quality with 60fps frame rate
See every presenter or conference participants more clearly. The 1/2/8-type Exmor R CMOS image sensor captures smooth, crisply detailed, Full HD (1920 x 1080 60p/59.94p ) images with extremely low noise – even in low light environment where other cameras struggle. High frame rate (60 or 59.94fps_ operation ensures smother, more fluid reproduction of moving subjects.
Applicable with various CS lens
focalSHOT UltraLatency allow you to mount any of your preferred CS lens. We supply a few optional CS lens that we have tested. However, in case any other type of lens is required, it can be supported ( other lend should be additional purchased)
Multi-format output video
focalSHOT UltraLatency can simultaneously output 1080/60 or 59.94P baseband video through 3G-SDI, it support CVBS so that our camera can easily set up with it. The capability makes the camera ideal for simultaneous recording of conferences, lectures, studio, and other live events.
Versatile connectivity options
Support for RS-422 and 485 allows easy connection with a wide range of peripheral products. The camera can also be controlled via VISCA, PELCO-D/P protocols.
- Module : 1/2.8” Progressive CMOS (Approx. 2.1 mega)
- Valid Pixels : 1920[H]x1080[V] (Approximately 2.13 million pixels)
- Minimum Luminance : 0.1Lux (Day), 0.01Lux (Night), 0.001Lux(DSS on)
- Video output format : 3G-SDI, HDMI(V-CVH only) simultaneous outputs
- 1920x1080p59.94, 1920x1080i59.94, 1920x1080p29.97, 1280x720p59.94
- 1920x1080p50/60, 1920x1080i50/60, 1920x1080p25/30, 1280x720p50/60
- Analog Output : Analog Composite(1V ± 0.2 Vp-p) NTSC/PAL
- Lens : Not included. Tested CS lens is available as option
- White Balance : AWB(3,000°K~8,000°K) / ATW(1,900°K~11,000°K) /One push/ Indoor/ Outdoor/ Manual
- Auto Exposure : Full auto/ Shutter PRI/ Gain PRI/ Manual/ FLK Control
- Picture : Back-light/ WDR/ Image stabilizer/ Day&Night/ Digital zoom/ Defect pixel
- Image : Mirror/ DNR/ Gamma
- Display : Cam title / RS485-RS422/ System initial/ Output format
- Audio : Mode/ Audio volume
- System information : Camera model/ F-W Version/ System select/ Baud rate/Camera ID