Mercalli ® V3 SAL Windows ®
The Industry standard video stabilizer just got even better
NEW Version 3
• Batch processing
• Automatic profile selection
• Now supports MP4 export!
Mercalli V3 SAL - More than just a stabilizer
- New! Batch processing - Instead of stabilizing videos one at a time, users can now load an unlimited number videos into Mercalli V3 SAL for automated batch processing;
- New! Automatic profile selection – Mercalli V3 SAL can analyze a video clip and automatically select the most appropriate stabilization profile, thus streamlining the stabilization process;
- New! Support for 4K and 2.7K video clips; many NLEs don’t even support this yet!
- New! Export stabilized video in industry standard formats, including MP4!
- Industry’s only 3-axis (X, Y, Z axis) post-capture video stabilizer – delivers the best possible stabilization results;
- Fully automatic rolling-shutter compensation helps improve skew, wobble, and jitter caused by CMOS camera sensors during fast action;
- Dynamic Camera Options allow for highly effective stabilization without compromising the original character of the video;
- SmartBorder™ Options greatly reduce the amount of zoom-in needed to stabilize, helping keep the video borders intact;
- Automatic scene detection allows a single clip with multiple scenes to be optimized with a single pass;
- Full resolution preview, including side-by-side comparison of original and optimized video before rendering;
- Exports optimized video in several industry standard formats ready for sharing or importing into a video editor;
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit Windows stand-alone applications with multi-core/multi-thread optimization and support for unlimited video resolutions.
Differences between Mercalli PRO V2 and V3 SAL
|Mercalli V2 PRO||Mercalli V3 SAL|
|Roller Shutter Compensation||ok||ok|
|WIN NLE Plug-ins||ok||-|
|Apple NLE Plug-ins||ok||-|
|Direct Show Video Import/Export||ok||ok|
|Mercalli SAL contained||ok||ok|
|Automatic profile selection||-||ok|
|4K & 2.7K video support||-||ok|
|Export in MP4 format||-||ok|