The Fresnel 2x design features dual optical intensifying elements, a large 5.5” front Fresnel lens, improved ventilation, and the elimination of light leaks, making this the ultimate Bowens Mount Fresnel.
Dual lens optical design. The Fresnel 2x rear lens focuses and magnifies the beam onto the larger 5.5” front Fresnel lens, maximizing light utilization. This makes the Fresnel 2x twice as powerful as the original Aputure Fresnel, and makes the 120d II almost 10 times brighter than with the reflector.
New rotating design. By utilizing a new rotating barrel design, the Fresnel 2x creates an intuitive user experience, similar to a camera lens. The smooth focus throw gives you the ability to accurately finesse the beam angle of their light source, allowing you to easily spot or flood your light with a simple twist.
- Dual Lens Optical Design
- 2x More Output than Fresnel 1st Generation
- Larger 6-Inch Fresnel Lens
- More Stable and Smoother Zoom In/Out Design
- 12º-40º Smooth Spot to Flood
- Robust and Great Heat Resistance Material Built
- Compatible with Bowens Mount lights and Aputure Barndoors
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1x Fresnel 2x
1x Carrying Bag