Fortinge HCD Hand Control Device for Prompters
Control your teleprompter and set your own pace with the Hand Control Device from Fortinge. Designed to work with the Fortinge Studio, Conference, and Meeting teleprompters, this wired hand controller connects to your computer via a USB cable to control different aspects of your prompter sessions such as scroll speed, start, and stop.
The jog/shuttle wheel and buttons are programmable via Fortinge's Contour Shuttle software to control which buttons are used for specific functions. The buttons are placed around the rounded device to facilitate right- or left-hand configurations. Use the jog/shuttle wheel in the center to speed up or slow down your session, and use the buttons around the edge to choose previous script, next script, start scroll, or stop scroll. Use on a flat surface for better control.
- Control start, stop, and scroll speed with jog/shuttle wheel and buttons
- Round design facilitates right- or left-hand configuration
- Import settings from Fortinge's ForPrompt software to the included Contour Shuttle software for prompter session control
- Connects to any computer running Microsoft Windows 10, 8, or 7 via a 5' standard USB cable
- Connection Cable Type: USB Type-A
- Length: 5' / 1.5 m
- Compatibility Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7
- Dimensions 3.1 x 3.1 x 1.2" / 8 x 8 x 3 cm