Nimbus WiMi6220 System & WiMi1000 Bundle
- 4921' Range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi, 80ms Delay
- Ethernet Control or Wired Transmission
- Two-Way Talk-Back Audio Jacks
- Up to 1080p60 H.264 Encoding
- Full HD "Piggy-Back" Live-Streaming
- RS-422 Interface
- Multicasting to up to 4 Receivers
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- Power Adapter
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Threads
The WiMi6220 Wireless 3G-SDI & HDMI H.264 Encoder/Decoder Set from Nimbus is a point-to-point Wi-Fi transmission system with a 4921' range and only 80ms latency. With both units featuring built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi, no additional network connection is required.
The transmitter encodes and sends up to a 1080p60 SDI or HDMI signal as an H.264 encoded signal, and the receiver decodes and outputs it as video. The benefit of H.264 encoding is that you can locate the WiMi6220 Wi-Fi signal from a computer and live-stream the H.264 video in Full HD to RTSP destinations during the transmission. Up to four receivers in total can be paired with the transmitter for multicast operation over the same range and with the same near-zero delay.
An Ethernet port is provided on each unit for CCU/PTZ camera control. This port can also be used for wired connectivity and 1080p60 transmission to the receiver, though only at maximum distances allowed by twisted pair cabling. In addition to the 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, and Ethernet connections, the transmitter and receiver also each feature an RS-422 interface and a two-way talk-back audio jack, which allows connecting a headset mic for communicating to talent.
The set includes one V-mount battery plate for the transmitter and one power adapter for the receiver, although both units support continuous power via 2-pin LEMO inputs. Both units offer a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom.
- 4921' range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 80ms latency
- 1080p60 SDI/HDMI H.264 encoding
- RTSP streaming server (RTP/UDP)
- MPEG2TS streaming (UDP)
- Relay streaming server (RTSP/MPEG2TS)
- Ethernet ports for CCU/PTZ control or wired connectivity and 1080p60 transmission
- Two-way talk-back audio jacks for headset mic communication
- RS-422 interface
- Baseline profile with level 4.2
- V-mount battery plate and power adapter included
- USB firmware update ports
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads
Nimbus WiMi1000 Wireless AP Repeater
- Extends Wireless Distance by 4000'
- 1 ms Latency
- Enables Going Around Building Corners
- Reinstates Line of Sight
- DIP Switch Configuration
- L-Series Plate & Power Adapter Included
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread
Compatible with select Nimbus wireless transmission systems, the Nimbus WiMi1000 Wireless AP Repeater allows you to extend the wireless distance between the transmitter and receiver by 4000' with 1 ms latency. It lets you do this even when something is blocking the line of sight, as long as both units have a line-of-sight view of the repeater.
A common application is using the repeater to go around corners. For example, if you place the repeater on a corner of a building, and both your transmitter and receiver are on different sides of that building, as long as each one has a line of sight of the repeater, the repeater will connect them and increase transmission distance by 4000'. A 5000' system, for example, can be extended to 9000'. It works the same way in fields, tunnels, and various other settings.
The repeater comes with an L-series battery plate as well as a power supply. Simply mount it on the corner or other location via its 1/4"-20 mounting thread, power it on, and set its DIP switches to match the DIP switch settings of the transmitter/receiver set. The repeater is compatible with the Nimbus WiMi5150A, WiMi5200, WiMi5200A, and WiMi6220 wireless transmission systems.
- Extends the wireless distance between the transmitter and receiver by 4000'
- 1 ms latency
- Enables going around corners when line of sight is broken
- DIP switch setup
- L-series battery plate and power supply included