Nimbus WiMi5150A System Bundle
- 4921' Range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 30ms Latency
- Up to 1080p60 & UXGA VESA Resolutions
- H.264 Encoding/Decoding
- Multicasting to up to 3 Receivers
- L-Series Battery Plate
- Power Adapter Included
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Threads
The WiMi5150A Wireless HDMI H.264 Encoder/Decoder Set from Nimbus is a point-to-point Wi-Fi transmission system with a 4921' range and only 30ms latency. With both units featuring built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi, no additional network connection is required.
The transmitter encodes and sends up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal as an H.264 encoded signal, and the receiver decodes it and outputs it as video. Up to three receivers in total can be paired with the transmitter for multicast operation over the same range and with the same near-zero delay.
The transmitter and receiver feature a single HDMI port each. The set includes one L-series battery plate for the transmitter and one power adapter for the receiver, although both units support continuous power via 2-pin LEMO inputs. Both units offer a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom.
- 4921' range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 30ms latency
- Up to 1080p60 and UXGA VESA HDMI resolutions
- Multicasting to up to three receivers
- H.264 (MPEG-4 Parts 10: AVC) encoding/decoding
- Baseline profile with level 4.2
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads