Pricing for this item includes local / State sales tax and manufacturer handling charges.
Battery Powered LED Light
What's new in V3 software:
- New Color Temp: 4300K.
- 50% 3000K and 50% 5600K giving you a new level of 4300K
- Operating while charging!
- Ability to update V3 lamps
- Q5 - 7" 5 watts - 3,550 mAh LiOn Battery
- Q10 - 12" 10 watts - 6,400 mAh LiOn Battery
- Q20 - 24" 20 watts - 12,800 mAh LiOn Battery
Color Temp: 3000K/4300K/5600K
Press and hold the power button to alternate between color modes.
Dimming Levels: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 10% OFF
A single button press cycles through the dimming levels
- Magnetic Feet
- M10 Threaded Receiver
- NEW Recessed Power Button (V3)
- Kill switch to disable power button when traveling (V3)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Charges from Mirco USB power adapter - V3.0 -9V @2A / 12V 1.5A
- -(Will not charge on standard 5v USB Charger)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Runs for about 4 hours at 100%.
- Flicker Free
- 25,000 + Hour Lifetime
- August 2017 - 2nd Generation lamps
- February 2018 - 3rd Generation lamps - with Recessed Power Buttons, Kill and Rest Buttons.
- Press button once to turn on.
- Press multiple times to dim.
- Press and hold to change from 3000k to 5600k.
To disable the Power Button when traveling, using a pen, press and hold the KILL button on the side for 5 seconds.
To enable the Power Button after it has been killed, plug it into your charger.
To Reset the lamp to default settings of 5600k and 100%, press the RST button.
If the Q-Lion LED will charge but will not turn on with a button press, press and hold the kill button for 5 seconds. Then plug back into the QC 3.0 Charger.