Tokina Cinema Vista 40mm T1.5 EF Mount
Fast T1.5 lenses with sensor coverage well beyond full frame.
Featuring High resolution modern optics with free form design for visual acuity matching the human eye. Craft images with more control in challenging lighting conditions. Keep your subject right where you left it with our virtually zero breathing optical design. Precision and versatility for the future. Cinematography is your art, ours is technology.
Tokina Cinema has introduced the new Vista series T1.5 Prime Lenses. These revolutionary new lenses feature a huge 46.7mm image circle making these lenses compatible with nearly every motion picture camera sensor on the market including VistaVision format. The new Vista series all are the exact same size and gear position for easy set up and workflow. Ultra sharp with nearly zero image breathing during focus pulls. Tokina Cinema Vista is truly the modern ultra crisp works-on-everything solution for your cinema and motion imaging capture needs.
- Fast T1.5 T stop, good for low light filming
- Nearly no breathing during focus pulls
- Very pleasing image characteristics across the Iris range and usable side open
- T1.5 through T22 Iris range
- Use of aspherical elements and modern coatings, nicely corrected image, exceptionally low chromatic aberrations
- Newly designed large format cinema glass
- Image circle of 46.7mm covers FF35, VistaVision and Red Dragon 8K VV
- Clearly marked focus and iris scales on both sides of the lenses
- Consistent 114mm front outer diameter, good for efficient matte box use
- Lenses also feature a 112mm screw-in filter size (excluding Vista 18mm)
- Consistent length of lens during focus pull, swing away matte box stays put
- 9 bladed iris for rounded bokeh aesthetic
- No image shirt during focus pull
- Robust construction materials, good for long term use and ownership
- Shimmable mount