OZEN AGILE 8S S-LOC Fluid Head
AGILE 8S S-LOAD, 5/5+0 increments fluid drag, (10) increments counterbalance, pan bar
75mm affordability delivering 100mm-class capability & features.
(10) increments of adjustable & repeatable counterbalance for fast set-up typical of ENG/EFP-type use. CNC-machined selector-dial mechanism facilitates crisp, repeatable increment-selection.
AGILE 8S enables the operator to quickly alternate between multiple camcorder-configurations of payloads between 1-10kg (2.2-22 lbs).
AGILE 8S features a 5/5 + 0 "TRUE" fluid drag mechanism, which is incrementally adjustable and repeatable for fast setting.
It makes broadcast level footage attainable by delivering smooth and uniform drag that neither deviates nor deteriorates over time and usage.
The tremendous amount of fluid drag available at higher increments enables an experienced operator to acquire full-zoom pan/tilt-intensive images that are indistinguishable from those acquired in-close.
Camera Mounting Interface
AGILE 8 offers the choice of two industry-standard camera mounting interfaces enable seamless integration with nearly any brand of camera support already in use.
AGILE 8S with S-LOC delivers greater front-to-rear balance adjustment range to accommodate exceptionally front-heavy or back-heavy payloads.
Ergonomics and compatibility
Experienced operators will appreciate:
- the familiar ergonomics of incremental pan/tilt fluid drag & counterbalance controls,
- distinguishable 90 degree-opposed pan & tilt brakes,
- replaceable pan bar rosettes for longer fluid head usability,
- an illuminated bubble-level and spare camera plate screws,
- and many other use-friendly features.
They' re all located where experienced operators expect, and operate likewise, precluding need to re-train 'muscle-memory”.
S-LOC delivers greater front-to-rear balance adjustment-range to accommodate exceptionally front-heavy or back-heavy payloads.
Weight: 6.27 Lbs
Counterbalanced Payload: 1-10kg (2.2-22 lbs)
Counterbalance Increments: 10
Pan/tilt Fluid Drag Increments: 5/5+0
Tilt Range: +90°/-80°
Mounting Base: 75 mm
Operating Temperature: -40/+60 °C
Bubble Level: Illuminated
Pan Bar: (1) telescopic pan bar included