OZEN 10AL2S 100mm AGILE 10S S-LOC Tripod System
- 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod
- For Fluid Head with 100mm Ball
- Agile 10S Fluid Head
- Counterbalanced Payload: 2.2 to 26.4 lb
- 10-Step Counterbalance
- 5/5 + 0 Pan/Tilt Fluid Drag
- Removable MLS100 Mid-Level Spreader
- Height Range with MLS100: 31.9 to 68.8"
- Deep-Tread Rubber Feet
- SoftCase 100 with Strap & Internal Pouch
Get a tripod system that stands up to the demands of ENG and EFP production with the 100AL2 100mm Aluminum Tripod & Agile 10S Fluid Head System with S-Loc camera interface from OZEN. Comprising a 100AL2 two-stage anodized aluminum tripod and an Agile 10S fluid head, this system works with 2.2 to 26.4 lb payloads. It offers 10-step counterbalance, 5/5 + 0 pan/tilt fluid drag, and working heights ranging from 31.9 to 68.8" using the included, removable MLS100 mid-level spreader. If you need to go even further up or down, you can replace the included spreader with the separately available Contender heavy-duty mid-level spreader, which gives you a range of 29.9 to 71.3". The tripod is equipped with deep-tread rubber feet and comes with a SoftCase 100, which has a carry strap and an internal pouch for storing the included pan bar.
OZEN 100AL2 100mm Two-Stage Aluminum Tripod
Give your camera solid feet to stand on with the 100AL2 100mm Aluminum Tripod from OZEN. Designed for use with a separately available 100mm fluid head, this lightweight two-stage tripod supports a payload of 55 pounds and offers working heights ranging from 25.6 to 62.5" using the included, removable mid-level spreader. If you need to go even further up or down, you can replace the included spreader with the separately available Contender heavy-duty mid-level spreader, which gives you a range of 23.6 to 65".
For greater rigidity, the 100AL2's aluminum leg tubes are pin-secured to their anchors—no glued joints. Highly visible flip-lock brakes are used to secure the legs into place. Moreover, the 100AL2 comes equipped with deep-tread rubber feet for better traction on smooth surfaces.
- Payload capacity of 55 lb
- Removable MLS100 mid-level spreader and deep-tread rubber feet
- Anodized aluminum tubes are pinned to their joints, not glued
- Flip-lock brakes are operator adjustable
- Compatible with Agile 10, 12, and 15 fluid heads (available separately)
OZEN Agile 10S Fluid Head
Smooth your pans and tilts with the Agile 10S Fluid Head from OZEN. Designed for fast setup in ENG- and EFP-style shooting scenarios, the Agile 10S is equipped with a CNC-machined dial mechanism for crisp, repeatable counterbalance adjustment in 10 steps. The Agile 10S's versatile design enables you to quickly change camcorder configurations within a payload range of 2.2 to 26.4 pounds.
The Agile 10S is equipped with a 5/5 + 0 fluid drag mechanism and offers a tilt range of 90 to -80°. The considerable amount of fluid drag available at higher increments enables experienced operators to acquire full-zoom, pan/tilt-intensive images that are indistinguishable from those acquired in close. This fluid head uses the S-Loc camera mounting interface, which enhances the front-to-rear balance adjustment range to accommodate exceptionally front- or back-heavy camera setups.
- Ergonomic pan/tilt fluid drag and counterbalance controls
- Distinguishable, 90° opposed pan and tilt brakes
- Replaceable pan bar rosettes for longer fluid head usability
- Illuminated bubble level
- Constructed of CNC-machined and anodized aluminum with stainless steel fasteners
- Telescopic pan bar included
OZEN Soft Case for Heavy-Duty 75mm and 100mm Systems
The OZEN Soft Case is a replacement case for heavy-duty 75mm and 100mm systems. This is the case typically included with 75AL2HD, 75CF2HD, 100AL2, and 100CF2 tripod systems. The case has an internal pouch for storing a pan bar and carry strap.