LiteGear LitePower Monitor, Volt/Amp/Watt Meter, Barrel
- Our LitePower Monitor Version 2 is a DC Volt-Amp-Watt Meter capable of displaying DC voltage between 6-60v along with current up to 50A continuous (limited by 12 AWG wire). It also displays Watts, Amp-hours and Watt-hours. It is the perfect companion for LED Technicians. Has Barrel in and out connectors.
- Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V) Measures peak Amps, peak Watts, voltage minimum (sag), peak temperature. Measures temperature in both Celsius & Fahrenheit (optional temperature probe is necessary)
- Auxiliary battery to power watt meter for measurement down to 0V Accurate & precise – 0.01 A current and 0.01V voltage resolutions Rugged – handles 50 A continuous and 100 A peak at 60V Small & light with a tough plastic case Precision Alu-Chrom current sensing resistor, with only 0.001 Ohms resistance Factory calibration stores constants in EEPROM to compensate for component tolerances
- Power Monitor measures current, voltage, peak current (Amps), peak power (Watts), minimum voltage (Volts), power (Watts), energy (Watt-hours), charge (Amp-hours) and temperature, peak temperature values for you, in real-time, for the circuit in which you connect it.
- LitePower Monitor V2, DC Volt-Amp-Watt Meter