The Control One is an all-in-one DMX console that is great for lighting control on movies, television, theatrical and live event sets. The handheld unit includes a 5-inch touchscreen, 2 encoders for tactile adjustments, LumenRadio wireless DMX transmitter, and plenty of power options all in a rugged aluminum housing. Control One features DMX fixture profile control of LiteGear, Exalux, Skypanel, Astera, Quasar and a growing list of others. It also features manual control of an entire DMX universe, presets and cues, a full 80 seconds of DMX recording for live streaming, and an entire universe of playback– this makes the Control One a must-have for every Cinematographer, Gaffer, DMX programmer, and lighting technician. Control One also functions as a standalone LumenRadio Transmitter for use when an external console is in use.
- Display: TFT 5.0″ 800×400 pixels, Capacitive Touch, Super Bright
- Control: Master and Settings (Knobs), Memory Store/Restore, CRMX Link, Black-Out, Lock
- DMX In/Out: Input: Neutrik XLR 5 Pins-Male | Output: Neutrik XLR Pins-Female
- Power Consumption: Min: 2.1W (Screen Off) | Max: 4.2W (Screen and CRMX On) | Standby: 0.025W
- Power Input: Neutrik XLR 4 Pins (10-24VDC) Micro USB (5VDC)
- Housing / Contstruction: Aluminum
- IP Rating: IP30
- Certifications: CE, RoHS
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (700g) without battery
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.1 x 2.0 inches
- Standard / Technology: CRMX by LumenRadio™
- Frequency: 2402 ~ 2480 GHz
- Antenna Connector: RP-SMA (female)
- RF Output: 20 dBm (100mW)
- RF Modulation: GFSK
- Range: 500-1000m (Depending on the receiver and the environment)
- 5-in-1 tools : Fixture controller, DMX console, CRMX transmitter, DMX recorder, DMX player
- 1 DMX universe
- 8 tact switches to save/reload memories
- Black out function
- Lock/Unlock function
- Runs up to 7h with a 10Ah/36Wh PowerBank
- Control up to 40 fixtures
- Fader operates similarly to the prototypical DMX console you’ve been using for years. Every fader is linked to a DMX address.
- 512 sliders | 1 master | 8 memories | Black Out, Full On
- Fixture allows you to control up to 40 various DMX fixtures. The fixtures are added from a library that can be updated by USB.
- Player allows you to play the DMX memories that have been recorded with the Fader, Dimmer and Recorder Apps
- Recorder records 512 DMX channels in real time.
- 8 memories | 80s recording@44Hz max
- TX turns the CONTROL SKY into a CRMX transmitter. The DMX data bytes received on the DMX input are wirelessly transmitted by the integrated CRMX transmitter.
- Control One Unit
- Power Bank
- Power Converter
- USB to 4-Pin XLR Cable
- Mirco USB to USB Cable
- Control One Quick Start Guide
- Power Bank Quick Start Guide