|Input Voltage||12 or 24 DC|
|Output Voltage||12 or 24 DC|
|Length (English)||7 in|
|Length (Metric)||178 mm|
|Width (English)||1.625 in|
This is a fast decoder: output frequency is 5,000 Hz.Great for shooting TV shows or movies using high-speed iris cameras because the camera won't see any flicker.We recommend these fast decoders for any lighting that may be featured on camera.
This decoder takes the DMX output from any standard DMX console or controller, and decodes the signal so you can drive 4-wire LED Red-Green-Blue lights or 5-wire LED Red-Green-Blue-Other lights, such as LED wall washers, LED strip lighting or LED modules.It replaces the DMX-3-5000.Essentially, you get the 4th channel for free.You can simply ignore the fourth channel, if you don't need it.
- Cables are not included.
- Up to 4 output channels, typically Red, Green, Blue and White or Amber.Outputs are pulse width modulation (PWM) signals and dim the 4 channels independently under direction of the DMX input signal.
- DIP switches on the side allow you to set the decoder’s lowest address so it uses the address you desire from your DMX program.Each decoder has a DMX device address you can set.
- Internal termination provided by a resistor that may be activated by flipping switch 10.This results in a more stable installation, compared with other decoders on the market that do not contain built-in termination.
- Maximum recommended load is 7 amps per channel or 20 amps total, whichever is less; This means you can use 3 channels x 6.67 amps or 4 channels x 5 amps.
- 12 or 24 VDC output.
- 0 to 110°F recommended operating range.
- Power dissipation is < 1 watt.
- 5,000 Hz output.
- 2 year warranty.
- Generally, we do not recommend chaining more than 32 decoders together without using an amplifier or splitter/amplifier, such as those listed as companion parts.These are available in 1 output, 3 output, 5 output and 11 output versions.
- Finish: Black
- Height (English): 1.375 in
- Height (Metric): 35 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 DC
- Length (English): 7 in
- Length (Metric): 178 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Output Channels: 4 CH
- Output Frequency: 5000
- Output Voltage: 12 or 24 DC
- Warranty: 2 year
- Width (English): 1.625 in
- Width (Metric): 41 mm
Drives conventional 4-wire Red-Green-Blue or 5-wire Red-Green-Blue-Other LED lighting using DMX signals. This is for any application requiring conversion of DMX to PWM signals for driving LEDs. Provides up to 4 channels of output, suitable for 1 Red-Green-Blue-Other device or 4 different white channels, for example.
Because the output is high frequency (5,000 Hertz), we recommend this fast decoder for any lighting that may be featured on camera.
Studio 4 Channel DMX Decoder - 5A per Channel Manual
EnvironmentalLights LED Decoders UL Certificate-IFDR
LED Strip Light Manual