Sold by the 3.2 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This quad belt strip has 450 LEDs per meter and it's bright.It's available in many colors, plus white adjustable (daylight white/very warm white) and waterproof.The whites have high Color Rendering Index (80+) not found in most LED strip.This means the light provides more even illumination of all colors of the spectrum.The LEDs cost more, but our lighting designer customers and other discriminating buyers have asked us for this.The light quality is excellent.
High density: with 450 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
Available in many colors, plus white adjustable (from very warm white to daylight white) strips.We've seen especially strong demand for the white adjustable and very warm white strip.Part of the reason is that historically, the very warm white LEDs have been harder to make well.Recent technology advances in phosphor chemistry and application technique allow us to present these improved products.
Easy to install: High-adhesion stickyback.Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers.Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- White Adjustable.(2,400-6,500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 85+.
- Not waterproof.Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 3545/4296 mW/meter = 1117/1401 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 115.2 watts (11.5 watts/foot = 36 watts/meter.)
- Length: 10.5 ft = 3.2 m.
- Width: 1.1 in = 28 mm.
- Height: 0.11 in = 2.7 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.35 in = 8.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments.Cutting increment: 2.1 in = 53.3 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- We don't offer connectors with this strip because it uses a lot of current, and there aren't any connectors that can handle the current, so we recommend soldering directly to the strip.Full reels ship with leads soldered to both ends for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
- Diodes alternate colors (very warm white and daylight white) in a checkerboard pattern.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 1117/1401 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 69.9 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 3545/4296 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 217.8 mWatt/watt
- CCT: Tunable White
- CRI: 85+
- Height (English): 0.11 in
- Height (Metric): 2.7 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 479 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Density: 450 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 3528
- LED Spacing (English): 0.35 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 8.9 mm
- Length (English): 12.6 in
- Length (Metric): 320 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 2.1 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 53.3 mm
- Power (Watts): 11.5
- Power (Watts/ft): 11.50
- Power (Watts/m): 36.00
- Rating: UL, RoHS
- Strip Width: 28 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 1.1 in
- Width (Metric): 28 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Many of our LED strip products are offered in a waterproof version that has a silicone rubber tube surrounding the strip.
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. Our vast experience with LED strip projects will benefit you greatly. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
ct3528-450-reel Test Report
ct3528-450-reel LM79 Data VWW
ct3528-450-reel LM79 Data DW
EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-IFDR
EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-QOVZ
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart