Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This innovative white-adjustable strip uses 2216 LEDs with very high CRI and positions a 2400 Kelvin Very Warm White diode and a 6500 Kelvin Daylight White diode right next to each other to give the impression that one large diode is changing color as you tune it.This design provides superb color-mixing and great color rendering .
High density: with 240 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
White Adjustable (from very warm white to daylight white) strips.We've seen especially strong demand for the white adjustable and very warm white strip.Part of the reason is that historically, the very warm white LEDs have been harder to make well.Recent technology advances in phosphor chemistry and application technique allow us to present these improved products.
Easy to install: High-adhesion stickyback.Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers.Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- White Adjustable.(2,400-6,500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 2400/2533 mW/meter = 579/654 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 4.8 watts (4.9 watts/foot = 16 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.05 in = 1.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.17 in = 4.2 mm.
- Cuttable in segments.Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.(See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 537/627 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 72.8 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 2300/2500 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 300 mWatt/watt
- CCT: Tunable White
- CRI: 95+
- Height (English): 0.05 in
- Height (Metric): 1.2 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 200 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Density: 240 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2216
- LED Spacing (English): 0.17 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 4.2 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 in
- Length (Metric): 300 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 1.97 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 50 mm
- Power (Watts): 4.8
- Power (Watts/ft): 4.90
- Power (Watts/m): 16.00
- Rating: UL Listed, RoHS
- Strip Width: 10 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.39 in
- Width (Metric): 10 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
ct2216-240-10-reel Test Report
EnvironmentalLights LED 2835 LED Strip UL Certificate-IFDR
Closet Rated LED Lighting Solutions
LED Strip Light Manual
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart