|Light Color||RGB + Amber|
|Light Color Detail||Red, Green, Blue, Amber|
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
RGB ColorPlus LED strip light combines an RGB LED chip plus an additional LED chip of warm white, daylight white or amber.Alternating on the flexible strip, this LED strip can produce millions of colors and allows you to mix truer whites, purer yellows and softer pastels that are not over-saturated.
Standard RGB LED strip light mixes red, green and blue colors together on a chip to create a color, including white.It can be difficult to mimic the color temperature of white you prefer with RGB color mixing.RGB ColorPlus adds warm white, daylight white or amber into the color mix, giving you the versatility to create the exact color you desire.
A unique feature of the RGBWW (warm white) and RGBDW (daylight white) strip light is that the white LED chip uses phosphor to create the range of color temperature, different from creating white by mixing red, green and blue on a chip.This creates a more natural white color to mix with the RGB colors on the strip, adding either a warm tone (2,700K) or cool tone (6,500K).The RGBA (amber) strip light uses an amber LED chip — great for mixing yellows and oranges.
This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes — virtually any project that requires a full rainbow of LED color options! Create colors and effects with our RGB ColorPlus LinkUp LED Controller (Wifi Compatible) or any DMX Controller, in conjunction with our DMX 4-channel or 24-channel decoders.
Easy to install: Both non-waterproof and waterproof versions have high-adhesion stickyback.Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends.You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only.Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Red, Green, Blue, Amber (630/520/463/592 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof.Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 306/289/510/100 mW/meter = 61/139/33/50 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 3 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.63 in = 16 mm.
- Height: 0.3 in = 7.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes.Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 5 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 5 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 5 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 61/139/33/50 lumens/meter
- Brightness 2: 306/289/510/100 mW/meter
- Height (English): 0.3 in
- Height (Metric): 7.5 mm
- IP Rating: IP65
- Input Current: 250 mA
- Input Voltage: 12 DC
- LED Density: 60 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 5050
- LED Spacing (English): 0.66 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 16.7 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 in
- Length (Metric): 300 mm
- Light Color: RGB + Amber
- Light Color Detail: Red, Green, Blue, Amber
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 3.94 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 100 mm
- Power (Watts): 3
- Power (Watts/ft): 3.00
- Power (Watts/m): 10.00
- Rating: UL, RoHS
- Strip Width: 12 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Wavelength: 630/520/463/592
- Width (English): 0.63 in
- Width (Metric): 16 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Many of our LED strip products are offered in a waterproof version that has a silicone rubber tube surrounding the strip.
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. Our vast experience with LED strip projects will benefit you greatly. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
LED Strip Light Manual
RGBA-reel-12 Test Report
EnvironmentalLights ColorPlus and 120-10 LED Strip UL Certificate-IFDR
EnvironmentalLights LED Strips UL Certificate-QOVZ