|Light Color Detail||Red, Green, Blue|
Sold by the 2.8 meter reel and foot.RGB PixelControl LED strip light uses 5050 RGB LEDs with microscopic built-in integrated circuit chips, to produce eye catching animated effects at densities that were previously not achievable.Each RGB LED contains one IC chip that is packaged into the LED, so the performance and visual effect of this RGB strip is like nothing you have ever seen.Each RGB LED, also known as a pixel, on the strip can be individually controlled.We conducted extensive testing on a number of IC chips and chose the best one on the market.This microscopic IC chip is packaged within the RGB 5050 LED and provides the widest range of colors, is faster, more efficient, compact, and overall performs better than other IC chips.
Easy to customize and control when used with the DMX512 PixelControl Decoder.Compatible with standard DMX output, the DMX512-PX-V2 can be used with a DMX controller or light board control system of your choice.The DMX512-PX-V2 translates standard DMX output to the required data signal input required by the RGB PixelControl LED Strip Light.
Each RGB LED pixel is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other LED.This allows you to create lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible.The ability to control the color of each LED creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design.This is the beauty of pixel control.
RGB PixelControl LED strip light reels come with a female connector plug on the input and a male connector plug with power injector on the output.Reels can be easily linked at the beginning or end.This product is not waterproof when cut and the SM connectors are not waterproof.PixelControl strip light is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string.The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback.Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Accepts 5 VDC input only.Never apply 12 VDC, as this will destroy the IC chips on the strip.
- RGB (623/522/472 nm wavelength)
- Inputs: +5V, Din, GND
- IP67 waterproof.Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 5 volts DC.
- 21 watts (2.3 watts/foot = 7.5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 9.2 ft = 2.8 m.
- Width: 0.49 in = 12.5 mm.
- Height: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of single LED nodes.Cutting increment: 0.65 in = 16.5 mm.
- RoHS, IP65.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- 150 RGB LEDs per reel.Maximum of 170 addressable pixels per DMX512-PX-V2.
- PixelControl Decoder sold separately.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- When wiring PixelControl strip we recommend injecting power about every 100 LEDs.This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver.Simply use the power injector plugs or clips to apply power in between each string for best results.
- The easy-to-use PixelControl connectors are listed as companion parts, for your convenience.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Height (English): 0.16 in
- Height (Metric): 4 mm
- IP Rating: IP65
- Input Current: 4200 mA
- Input Voltage: 5 DC
- LED Density: 60 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 5050
- LED Spacing (English): 0.66 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 16.7 mm
- Length (English): 9.2 ft
- Length (Metric): 2.8 m
- Light Color: RGB
- Light Color Detail: Red, Green, Blue
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 0.65 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 16.5 mm
- Power (Watts): 21
- Power (Watts/ft): 2.30
- Power (Watts/m): 7.50
- Rating: RoHS, IP65
- Strip Width: 10 mm
- Warranty: 3 years limited
- Wavelength: 623/522/472
- Width (English): 0.49 in
- Width (Metric): 12.5 mm
Customize unique animated RGB color effects such as chasing, rotating graphic patterns, rain effects, scrolling text, color waves, company logos, the possibilities are endless! This is a fantastic product used for studios, stage lighting, architectural, or decorative purposes — an easy solution for any project that requires an intelligent LED control system!
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Pixel display boards;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
PixelControl Getting Started Guide for the Easy Stand Alone DMX Controller SLESA U8
DMX 512 PixelControl Decoder Manual
5 Channel Sync Receiver And Remote Manual
DMX 512 PixelControl Decoder V2 Manual
PixelControl Trouble Shooting Guide
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart