These modules are UL Listed, waterproof and easy to position.They contain 3 nodes with 3 LEDs in each node, and the nodes are identical to those used in our 5050 flex strip.These modules have a plastic housing that is lightweight.They are made in sets of 50 modules per string but sold per module.
Easy to install: Double-sided 3M foam tape on the back.Just peel and stick.10 cm (about 4 inches) of wire between modules.Simply cut and splice the wire wherever you like.Because the wire is flexible, you can array your modules around your installation as you wish.If you have dark spots, you can reposition at will.Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers.Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Red 623 nm (630 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof.
- 12 volts DC.
- 0.7248 watts/module.
- Length: 2.8 in = 70 mm.
- Width: 0.53 in = 13.5 mm.
- Height: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.87 in = 22 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- UL Listed, IP67, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- When you wire your modules, we recommend you connect power to both ends.This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver.Also, the modules are made in 50-module chains, and you should not link chains.Simply apply power to both ends of each of your chains for best results.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 7.11 lumens/module
- Efficacy: 9.8 lumens/watt
- Height (English): 0.31 in
- Height (Metric): 8 mm
- IP Rating: IP67
- Input Current: 60 mA
- Input Voltage: 12 DC
- LED Node Size: 5050
- LED Spacing (English): 0.87 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 22 mm
- Length (English): 2.8 in
- Length (Metric): 70 mm
- Light Color: Red
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Power (Watts): 0.7248
- Rating: UL Listed, IP67, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 years limited
- Wavelength: 630
- Width (English): 0.53 in
- Width (Metric): 13.5 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
EL-M5050-3-RED Test Report
EnvironmentalLights UL Listed Modules -IFDR