Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our 2835 CurrentControl LED strip can reach lengths of up to 5 meters with no voltage drop.It is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! This innovative strip combines current regulating chips with 2835 high brightness LEDs to ensure consistent brightness and color for your installation.Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 90+.Available in four shades of white.
The CurrentControl LED strip light series from EnvironmentalLights is the pinnacle of LED strip quality.Each segment has individual current control to ensure the LEDs get the current they need, no matter where they are on the strip.This ensures that the lights are just as bright at 21 volts as 24 volts, and it provides uniform brightness along the strip to the very end.Although the extra Current Control circuitry costs a bit more, you might save more than that in labor and wiring costs.The pros have been asking us for this, and it's already selling very well.Available in a host of colors and waterproof versions, as well.
Current Control strip works with standard PWM dimmers and controllers and voltage varying dimming units we sell.As indicated earlier, dimming range when using voltage varying will not begin until voltage drops to 21 volts, so there is a range shift, versus traditional resistor-only strip.For that reason, we do not recommend dimming CurrentControl using supplies that operate by reducing voltage to reduce current.
- Warm White (2700Kelvin.)
- CRI = 90+.
- Not waterproof.
- 4931 mW/meter = 1406 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 5.6 watts (5.6 watts/foot = 18.5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.06 in = 1.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments.Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 1406 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 76 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 4931 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 266.5 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 2,700K
- CRI: 90+
- Circuit Type: CurrentControl
- Height (English): 0.06 in
- Height (Metric): 1.5 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 233 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Density: 120 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2835
- LED Spacing (English): 0.33 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 8.3 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 in
- Length (Metric): 300 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 1.97 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 50 mm
- Power (Watts): 5.6
- Power (Watts/ft): 5.60
- Power (Watts/m): 18.50
- Rating: UL, RoHS
- Strip Width: 10 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.39 in
- Width (Metric): 10 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
2700K-CC2835-120-10-reel Test Report
LED Strip Light Manual
EnvironmentalLights LED Light Sheets, Strip and Bars UL Certificate-IFDR
EnvironmentalLights LED 2835, 3535 Strips UL Certificate-QOVZ
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart