|Light Color||Tunable White|
|Length (English)||4.72 in|
|Length (Metric)||119.9 mm|
|Width (English)||2.95 in|
|Width (Metric)||74.9 mm|
The LED Dimmer Pro Series combines sleek controls with optimal functionality, giving you incredible design flexibility to create the perfect LED light system.The Wall Mount Rotary Knob remote is compatible with the LED Pro 4-in-1 Receiver, which is a high capacity receiver that can support up to 8 amps at 12-24 volts DC on each of its four channels.This rotary knob should be wall mounted, and allows you to create the perfect level of ambient light for any occasion.
The dim-pro-knob-wa adds color temperature control for use with white-adjustable LED lighting; quickly double-press the knob to switch between color temperature and dimming control.
- White finish.
- Battery powered and wireless, so there are no extraneous wires to deal with.
- Remote includes one 3V CR2032 lithium battery.
- Power off memory function: the lights will return to their previous brightness and color when powered on.
- Use the compatible 120 Volt Shallow Junction Box (Plastic) to wall mount the touch controller.
- Control an unlimited number of receivers within a 20 meter radius.
- RF signal goes through walls.Range is over 65 feet or 20 meters in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- Finish: White
- Height (English): 1.81 in
- Height (Metric): 46 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Length (English): 4.72 in
- Length (Metric): 119.9 mm
- Light Color: Tunable White
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Rating: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width (English): 2.95 in
- Width (Metric): 74.9 mm
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting.
Create the perfect ambiance for any home, hotels, restaurant, bar, club, retail store or business.
Used with White Adjustable LED lighting and the LED Pro 4-in-1 Receiver.
In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Pro Series Manual