Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our Ultra Thin 5mm wide LED strip is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 80+.Available in five shades of white.We recommend powering from both ends to maximize brightness.
Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback.Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers.Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Very Warm White (2400Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 102.4 mW/meter = 683 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 2.5 watts (2.6 watts/foot = 8.5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.2 in = 5 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments.Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with any of our channel or light bars, but the strip will be rather narrow, in comparison to the channel width in all cases.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 683 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 80.4 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 102.4 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 12 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 2,400K
- CRI: 80+
- Height (English): 0.08 in
- Height (Metric): 2 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 208 mA
- Input Voltage: 12 DC
- LED Density: 60 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2835
- LED Spacing (English): 0.66 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 16.7 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 in
- Length (Metric): 300 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 1.97 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 50 mm
- Power (Watts): 2.5
- Power (Watts/ft): 2.60
- Power (Watts/m): 8.50
- Rating: UL Listed, RoHS
- Strip Width: 5 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.2 in
- Width (Metric): 5 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
2400K-2835-60-5-reel Test Report
LED Strip Light Manual
EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Light Bars UL Certificate-IFDR
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart