|Power (Watts)||240 or 480|
|Input Voltage||5, 12 or 24 DC|
|Output Voltage||5, 12 or 24 DC|
|Length (English)||6.9 in|
|Length (Metric)||175 mm|
The DMX Decoder 4 Channel – 5A Per Channel, 8/16-bit with Stand-Alone Modes acts as both a DMX controller and a basic RGBW controller.An integrated high-resolution OLED display allows DMX settings and stand-alone modes to be configured directly on the decoder.DMX settings include starting address, dimming curve and DMX resolution.Stand-alone modes include static color mixing, color changing and strobing modes.It accepts 5-24V DC input voltage range at up to five amps per channel maximum current.Features:
- Converts standard DMX signal to PWM output suitable for driving 5, 12 or 24 VDC LED lighting.
- 5 amp per channel maximum sustained power.
- 4 channels.
- 5, 12 or 24 VDC output.
- High resolution OLED screen can display 4-lines of text.
- Easily change DMX address without DIP switch math.
- 2,000 Hz PWM frequency for flicker-free performance in most applications.
- Substantial 4 x 5A current capacity means it can drive up to 240W/480W per decoder at 12V/24V respectively.
- Switchable 8-bit or 16-bit DMX input.
- Configurable stand-alone modes, including static color, color fade and color strobe.
- Adjustable dimming curve for a best fit for your application.
- Terminal block connectors for DMX communication.
- Mounting tabs are integrated into the rugged chassis for easy installation.
- Use amplifiers for additional power, if necessary.
- 0 to 110°F recommended operating range.
- 1 year warranty.
- Generally, we do not recommend chaining more than 32 decoders together without using an amplifier or splitter/amplifier, such as those listed as companion parts.These are available in 1 output, 3 output, 5 output and 11 output versions.
- Finish: White
- Height (English): 1.2 in
- Height (Metric): 30 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Voltage: 5, 12 or 24 DC
- Length (English): 6.9 in
- Length (Metric): 175 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Output Channels: 4 CH
- Output Frequency: 2000
- Output Voltage: 5, 12 or 24 DC
- Power (Watts): 240 or 480
- Rating: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Warranty: 2 year
- Width (English): 1.7 in
- Width (Metric): 44 mm
Drives conventional 4-wire Red-Green-Blue LED lighting using DMX signals.
This is for any application requiring conversion of DMX to PWM signals for driving LEDs.
High capacity DMX lighting applications requiring 1, 2, 3 or 4 output channels.
Alternate dimming curve allows smooth low level dimming with 8-bit DMX.
Standalone 4 Channel DMX Decoder - 5A per Channel Manual