|Power (Watts)||- 120|
|Input Voltage||- 8 to 30 DC|
|Length (English)||- 2.2 in|
|Length (Metric)||- 55.9 mm|
|Width (English)||- 1.46 in|
The SLD-DIM1B is a UL listed Class 2 LED dimming module that enables non-dimming DC power supplies to dim using a standard 0-10V dimming controller.These pair perfectly with the UL Listed Genlume Power Supplies, GEN60WUV12VC and GEN100WUV24VC.The SLD-DIM1B fits inside of the GenLume's integrated junction box and provides the GenLume power supplies with 0-10V dimming capability.
It uses a high frequency 1kHz PWM output to dim the lights, ensuring that there is no visible flicker to the naked eye.The SLD-DIM1B provides smooth dimming from 100% brightness to completely off and many modules can be controlled by a single dimming controller.0-10V dimming means that they can even be integrated into many commercial dimming systems or used with wireless dimming controllers.The small size makes it easy to include in a new installation or even retrofit into an existing junction box.It can be used with any Class 2 power supply, 8-30V DC.
- UL Listed Class 2 dimming module.
- Enables 0–10 V dimming of Class 2 DC power supplies.
- High 1kHz PWM frequency output to avoid visible flicker.
- Smooth dimming from 100% on to off.
- Fits into small spaces, including junction boxes.
- Handles up to 5A current, 8-30VDC.
- Can be controlled using widely available 0-10V dimmers and control systems.
- Typical efficiency of 97%.
- Dimming Type: - 0-10V
- Height (English): - 0.57 in
- Height (Metric): - 14.5 mm
- IP Rating: - IP20
- Input Voltage: - 8 to 30 DC
- Length (English): - 2.2 in
- Length (Metric): - 55.9 mm
- Power (Watts): - 120
- Rating: - UL Listed
- Warranty: - 3 year
- Width (English): - 1.46 in
- Width (Metric): - 37.1 mm
This dimming module is fantastic for a variety of lighting applications, including: LED Strip Lighting.
Retail & Signage Lighting.
Office General Lighting.