|Input Voltage||24 DC|
RGB PixelDMX LED Domes combine RGB LEDs with cutting edge direct DMX technology, eliminating the need for pixel decoders! These DMX pixel modules can be directly connected to any standard DMX controller for ultimate control of your LED lights.Direct DMX modules do not require any additional decoders, since they are already integrated into the RGB DMX module.You now have the capability to produce eye catching animated effects, without the hassle of external decoders.Pixel control has never been this easy!
We integrated DMX decoders directly onto the circuit board of our RGB LED Dome Modules for decoderless DMX control! One LED Dome Module contains 12 RGB LEDs, diffused by a milky dome cover.When connecting several modules in series, each unit can be individually controlled.The on board integrated DMX decoders and IC chips give you everything you love about pixel control - all in one compact design.
Easy to customize and control, without the need for external pixel decoders.Compatible with standard DMX output, RGB PixelDMX LED Mini Domes can be used with any DMX controller or light board control system of your choice.Each RGB LED pixel is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one to create custom visual effects.This allows you to create lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible.This granularity of control creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design.This is the beauty of pixel control.
RGB PixelDMX LED Domes are sold as single units, linkable using the male plug on the input and female plug on the output.Modules can be easily linked to one another or to a power injecting cable.PixelDMX modules are one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation module.The input direction is always the male plug.
Easy to install: Built in mounting tabs with screw holes located on both sides of the module.
Pixel decoders are already built into the PixelDMX LED Dome Modules! No external pixel decoder required.
- Accepts 24 VDC input.
- Sold by the module.
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength)
- Inputs: +24V, GND, DI+, DI-
- IP65 waterproof.
- 3.5 watts per module.)
- Length: 5.25 in = 133.4 mm.
- Width: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- Height: 3.25 in = 82.6 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- One Dome Module is equivalent to one pixel.Maximum of 170 addressable pixels per DMX universe.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 1 year limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- When wiring LED Dome modules we recommend injecting power about every 20 modules.This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver.Simply use the power injector cables, designed to fit the male and female connector ends, to apply power in between every 20 modules for best results.
- The easy-to-use PixelDMX connectors are listed as companion parts, for your convenience.
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Height (English): 3.25 in
- Height (Metric): 82.6 mm
- IP Rating: IP65
- Input Current: 146 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Node Size: 5050
- Length (English): 5.25 in
- Length (Metric): 133.4 mm
- Light Color: RGB
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Power (Watts): 3.5
- Rating: IP65, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Wavelength: 623/522/472
- Width (English): 3.94 in
- Width (Metric): 100 mm
Ideal for: Decorating trees;
Accent and decorative lighting, especially in narrow spaces;
Undercounter and cove lighting;
Backlighting complex contours;
Retail window dressing;
Decks and patios;
Step and exit path lighting;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Always use Ground Fault Interruptor Circuit (GFCI) protection on outdoor lighting.