|Light Color Detail||Red, Green, Blue|
Create impressive eye catching light installations with RGB Pixel Control LED Neon - without all the hassles of traditional glass neon.Achieve the look and feel of traditional glass neon without all of the maintenance and durability issues.LED Neon is low maintenance, durable, flexible, energy efficient, and bright! We are proud to announce that LED Neon is also UL Listed and runs off low voltage 24VDC, so it is safe to use.
RGB Pixel Control LED Neon combines the ability to produce millions of colors, with the technology needed to achieve individual pixel control.Pixel control LED Neon is capable of producing lighting effects that were never possible with traditional glass Neon.Easy to control when used in conjunction with any of our DMX controllers and universal decoder.This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 20 meter reel, meter, injection molded sample kit, and Custom Injection Molded Neon by the meter.
- Each RGB LED pixel (group of 7 LEDs) is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other pixel.
- Durable and low maintenance, especially in comparison to traditional glass neon.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Cut to your desired length using Shears designed specifically for cutting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 10 m powered from one end, or 20 m from both ends.
- Additional accessories sold separately (see companion parts tab).
- Specifications: Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength.)
- 24 volts DC.
- Inputs: +24V, DATA, and GND.
- PixelControl LED Neon is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string.The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- 240 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 65.6 ft = 20 m.
- Width: 0.46 in = 11.6 mm.
- Height: 0.83 in = 21.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.7 in = 17.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 7 LED nodes.Cutting increment: 4.92 in = 125 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- Uses UCS2903 IC.
- Minimum bending diameter is 12 cm - bending the LED Neon more than this will cause damage.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Factory Ends: Injection Molded Front Connector to 2m Bare Wire Cable (3 conductor)
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 160°
- Finish: White Finish
- Height (English): 0.83 in
- Height (Metric): 21.2 mm
- IP Rating: IP40
- Input Current: 10000 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Density: 60 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 5050
- LED Spacing (English): 0.66 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 16.7 mm
- Length (English): 65.6 ft
- Length (Metric): 20 m
- Light Color: RGB
- Light Color Detail: Red, Green, Blue
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 4.92 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 125 mm
- Power (Watts): 240
- Power (Watts/ft): 3.70
- Power (Watts/m): 12.00
- Rating: UL, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 years limited
- Wavelength: 623/522/472
- Width (English): 0.46 in
- Width (Metric): 11.6 mm
Customize unique animated RGB color effects such as chasing, rotating graphic patterns, rain effects, color waves, company logos, the possibilities are endless! This is a fantastic product used for studios, signs, stage lighting, architectural, or decorative purposes — an easy solution for any project that requires an intelligent LED control system!
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Waterproof RGB Pixel Control LED Neon Manual
Led Neon and Super Flat Rope Cable Accessories Instruction Guide
EnvironmentalLights LED Superflat and Neon UL Certificate-IFDR
EnvironmentalLights Superflat LED rope UL Certificate-QOVZ