Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Performance 2835 LED Strip Light is offered as a sample kit so you can get hands on with the product and obtain a better understanding of its full functionality.Sample kits include a piece of lighting, as well as the requisite connections and power adapters.
Specifically engineered to be UL Listed and provide high-quality light output that fits any budget, the Performance Line of 2835 LED Strip Light is a fantastic choice for large, scalable jobs that require maximum value from a reliable product.
Rollouts are complex.We get it.We understand the issues that can arise and the need for a streamlined workflow.We know that sometimes you don’t need a feature-heavy product, you just want something that is high-quality and reliable.That’s why we’ve designed a line of products that are optimized for performance and consistency.
This LED Strip light features 120 high quality LEDs per meter and a width of 10mm.Running on 12 VDC, it is designed to use under 50 Watts per 5-meter reel.The Performance 2835 LED Strip Light is dimmable and compatible with a wide range of LED Dimmers, making it perfect for many retail, scenic and commercial applications.
Power consumption of a one meter piece = 9.94W.
- Optimized to use under 100 watts per reel
- Cost Effective
- Fully dimmable
- Closet Rated
- UL Listed
- 3.0 watts per reel | 10.0 watts per meter
- 387 lumens per reel | 1,290 lumens per meter
- Cuttable every 1.3 in | 33.3 mm
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 1290 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 125.2 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 4735 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 459.7 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 6,500K
- CRI: 90+
- Finish: White
- Height (English): 0.08 in
- Height (Metric): 2 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 250 mA
- Input Voltage: 12 DC
- LED Density: 120 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2835
- LED Spacing (English): 0.33 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 8.3 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 in
- Length (Metric): 299.7 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 1.31 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 33.3 mm
- Power (Watts): 3
- Power (Watts/ft): 3.00
- Power (Watts/m): 10.00
- Rating: UL Listed, IP20CE, RoHS
- Strip Width: 10 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.39 in
- Width (Metric): 10 mm
The Performance Line of LED Strip Light is designed and optimized for large-scale retail rollouts where budget is just as important as quality and consistency. This makes it perfect for retail displays, fixtures and storefront applications. Pair with a dimmer and one of our channel systems to create a controllable solution that is diffused and ready for installation.
Performance Line LED Strip Light Reference Sheet
6500K-2835PL-120-10-5m Test Report
Closet Rated LED Lighting Solutions
LED Strip Light Manual
EnvironmentalLights EcoFlex Neon and LED Strips-IFDR
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart