Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Performance 2835 LED Strip Light is offered as a sample kit so you can get hands on with the product and obtain a better understanding of its full functionality.Sample kits include a piece of lighting, as well as the requisite connections and power adapters.
Specifically engineered to be UL Listed and provide high-quality light output that fits any budget, the Performance Line of 2835 LED Strip Light is a fantastic choice for large, scalable jobs that require maximum value from a reliable product.
Rollouts are complex.We get it.We understand the issues that can arise and the need for a streamlined workflow.We know that sometimes you don’t need a feature-heavy product, you just want something that is high-quality and reliable.That’s why we’ve designed a line of products that are optimized for performance and consistency.
This LED Strip light features 120 high quality LEDs per meter and a width of 10mm.Running on 12 VDC, it is designed to use under 50 Watts per 5-meter reel.The Performance 2835 LED Strip Light is dimmable and compatible with a wide range of LED Dimmers, making it perfect for many retail, scenic and commercial applications.
Power consumption of a one meter piece = 10.62W.
- Optimized to use under 100 watts per reel
- Cost Effective
- Fully dimmable
- Closet Rated
- UL Listed
- 3.0 watts per reel | 10.0 watts per meter
- 340 lumens per reel | 1370 lumens per meter
- Cuttable every 1.3 in | 33.3 mm
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 1370 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 131.7 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 4900 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 471.2 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 5,500K
- CRI: 90+
- Finish: White
- Height (English): 0.08 in
- Height (Metric): 2 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 250 mA
- Input Voltage: 12 DC
- LED Density: 120 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2835
- LED Spacing (English): 0.33 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 8.3 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 in
- Length (Metric): 299.7 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 1.31 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 33.3 mm
- Power (Watts): 3
- Power (Watts/ft): 3.00
- Power (Watts/m): 10.00
- Rating: UL Listed, IP20CE, RoHS
- Strip Width: 10 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.39 in
- Width (Metric): 10 mm
The Performance Line of LED Strip Light is designed and optimized for large-scale retail rollouts where budget is just as important as quality and consistency. This makes it perfect for retail displays, fixtures and storefront applications. Pair with a dimmer and one of our channel systems to create a controllable solution that is diffused and ready for installation.
Performance Line LED Strip Light Reference Sheet
Closet Rated LED Lighting Solutions
LED Strip Light Manual
EnvironmentalLights EcoFlex Neon and LED Strips-IFDR
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart