|Light Color||White/Single Color|
|Length (English)||4.72 in|
|Length (Metric)||119.9 mm|
|Width (English)||2.165 in|
|Width (Metric)||55 mm|
The Multi-Zone Dimmer Pro remote can wirelessly control up to four zones of Single Color LED lighting when used with the LED Pro 4-in-1 Receiver.Set any brightness for your LEDs in up to 4 different zones.Each zone has a dedicated button for easy control and you can save up to three scenes for each zone.Zones allow you to independently control different sections of your installation with a single remote.
The Multi-Zone Dimmer can be paired with an unlimited number of LED Pro 4-in-1-Receivers.Zones are ideal for homes, businesses, and commercial facilities where different rooms or areas in a room require a different amount of light.
- Set each zone individually and create the perfect ambiance, as well as save energy by easily turning off the zones that are not needed.
- Light weight remote is easy to use and pair with its receiver.
- Battery powered and wireless, so there are no extraneous wires to deal with.
- Remote requires three AAA batteries (not included).
- Power off memory function: the lights will return to their previous brightness and color when powered on.
- Control an unlimited number of receivers, and up to 4 different zones within a 20 meter radius.
- RF signal goes through walls.Range is over 65 feet or 20 meters in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- Comes with two mounting screws, 3M VHB and magnetic remote control holder.
- Magnetic remote control holder dimensions: 97mm x 35mm x 15.5mm.
- Finish: Black
- Height (English): 0.71 in
- Height (Metric): 17 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Length (English): 4.72 in
- Length (Metric): 119.9 mm
- Light Color: White/Single Color
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Rating: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width (English): 2.165 in
- Width (Metric): 55 mm
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting.
Create the perfect ambiance for any home, hotels, restaurant, bar, club, retail store or business.
Used with Single-Color LED lighting and the LED Pro 4-in-1 Receiver
In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Pro Series Manual