This new series of UL Listed Modular LED Under Cabinet lighting from EnvironmentalLights is the new standard for excellent value in LED under cabinet lighting.Easy plug and play technology with soft diffused lighting, natural color, flawless dimming performance and interchangeable accessories—these modular light bars and pucks have it all.Compare our prices against other LED under cabinet lighting, and you'll know why our under cabinet lighting is so popular.Build your custom light installation with any combination of modular lights!
The Modular Surface Mount LED Puck Light with Diffuser is ideal for many types of lighting installations.Modular pucks are easy to install and hide behind cabinet facades under cabinets, under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.3.5 inch diameter puck light with 42 Surface Mount Device (SMD) LEDs.
- UL listed, US and Canada.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 3 watts per puck.
- Neutral White 4,000Kelvin.
- 200 lumen output.
- Integrated milky diffused cover provides uniform light and eliminates hot spots.
- Easy to install—1 screw included with each puck.
- Durable diffused lens is much less fragile than glass and provides pleasing and uniform light dispersion.
- 40 inch cable with female input to power puck light.
- Power one puck light directly using the compatible male output plug on the 36 Watt 24 VDC power Supply.
- If you wish to connect a puck light to a splitter you will need a male-to-male connector cable sold separately.
- Connect any of the modular lights from one point using a 4- or 8-output splitter.
- Requires 24 Volt DC input.
- Up to 85% in energy savings when replacing incandescent lights.
- High-grade aluminum extruded housing is rugged and sleek.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
- For quick and easy plug-and-play installation, we recommend using the UL listed 36 Watt 24 VDC Power Supply for Modular Under Cabinet Lights.
- Works in conjunction with our UL approved adapters and dimming power supplies.
- For larger pro-quality installations, achieve super-smooth dimming with ease by using magnetic dimmers on the wall.Please see Documentation Tab for details on exactly what you need to make your system work the way you want it to.
- Average Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Brightness: 200 lumens/puck
- Efficacy: 66.7 lumens/watt
- CCT: 4,000K
- CRI: 70+
- Finish: Silver
- Height (English): 0.3 in
- Height (Metric): 8 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- Length (English): 3.5 in
- Length (Metric): 89 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Power (Watts): 3
- Rating: UL
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width (English): 3.5 in
- Width (Metric): 89 mm
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your modular light installation.
Perfect for brightening up functional work areas, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This modular low voltage system is easy to install and can be used for a variety of applications: Lighting functional task areas.
Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
Closets and pantries.
Reading and task lighting.
Cubicle and workbench lighting.
Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.
EnvironmentalLights Modular LED Under Cabinet Light Buying Guide