|Power (Watts)||96 or 192 or 288|
|Input Voltage||12 or 24 DC|
|Output Voltage||12 or 24 DC|
|Length (English)||3.78 in|
|Length (Metric)||96 mm|
The Mini Occupancy Sensor provides motion activated control of your LED lighting in a compact package.The passive infra-red (PIR) sensor is connected by a cable so you can aim it exactly where you want.The quick turn-off time makes it ideal for applications like closets, garages and bathrooms.Features:
- Automatically turns the lights on when an occupant enters the sensor field.
- Turns lights off after 1 minute of inactivity to save energy.
- Works with any Single-Color LED strip light that uses 12-24V DC.
- Supports up to 8A of current, which translates to 96/192W of LED lighting at 12/24V.
- The sensor can be placed away from the housing for detection in the desired area of the room.
- Small size and sensor cable allows the housing to be mounted out of sight.
- Easy to install.
- Does not require any additional batteries or controller.
- Finish: Black
- Height (English): 0.83 in
- Height (Metric): 21.1 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 DC
- Length (English): 3.78 in
- Length (Metric): 96 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Output Channels: 1 CH
- Output Voltage: 12 or 24 DC
- Power (Watts): 96 or 192 or 288
- Rating: CE, RoHS
- Width (English): 1.46 in
- Width (Metric): 37.1 mm
Lighting where an external switch or controller would be unsightly or difficult to place.
Small rooms or closets where a light may be accidentally left on.
Automatic entryway lighting, so there is no need to hunt for a switch in the dark.
Automatic night lights providing ambient light at night without turning main lights on.
Mini Occupancy Sensor Manual