Sold by the 10 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
MaxRun 2216 LED Strip Light is offered as a sample kit so you can get hands on with the product and obtain a better understanding of its full functionality.Sample kits include a piece of lighting, as well as the necessary connections and power adapters.
MaxRun 2216 LED Strip Light is designed to accurately represent colors across the spectrum while enabling longer runs of up to 10 meters.With a high color rendering index (CRI) of over 95, this LED strip light renders any object’s true color comparable to that of an ideal light source (i.e.the sun).
Each reel of MaxRun 2216 LED Strip Light is 10 meters long and is powered by 24 VDC.It has a density of 240 LEDs per meter and features a 12 mm wide circuit board.This strip light is perfectly suited for environments where accurate color rendering is critical and a longer run length is needed.
- 10-meter run lengths
- 95+ CRI
- 240 LEDs per meter
- UL Listed
- Cuttable every 1.97 in | 50 mm
- Two 10m reels can be powered on a single 96w Class 2 power supply
- Note: This product was originally part of the TruColor line, but is now available in 10m MaxRun length.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 401 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 89.1 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 1544 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 343.1 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 2,700K
- CRI: 95+
- Circuit Type: CurrentControl
- Height (English): 0.05 in
- Height (Metric): 1.2 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 58 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Density: 240 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2216
- LED Spacing (English): 0.17 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 4.2 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 ft
- Length (Metric): 300 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 0.98 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 25 mm
- Power (Watts): 1.4
- Power (Watts/ft): 1.40
- Power (Watts/m): 4.50
- Rating: UL Listed, RoHS
- Strip Width: 10 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.39 in
- Width (Metric): 10 mm
MaxRun 2216 LED Strip Light has been designed for installations that require highly accurate color rendering and longer run lengths, making it perfect for many retail, hospitality and commercial applications.
2700K-2216MR-240-10-reel Test Report
LED Strip Light Manual
EnvironmentalLights LED CC2835-60 LED Strip UL Certificate-IFDR
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart