Recess mounted LED Puck Lights are an easy-to-use, dimmable and reliable solution for large and small scale recessed downlighting installation.Powered by low-voltage 24 VDC, the puck lights are able to be chained together in long runs without voltage drop.For large installations, use the LED PowerTrack System to power dozens of Recess Mounted LED Puck Lights from a single power supply.To ensure a UL compliant installation, please consult your local UL code.Features:
- ETL Listed.
- Black Finish.
- CRI 90+.
- 90° beam angle.
- 100 lumen output.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 1.8 watts per puck.
- Each puck is 2.74 inches in diameter.
- Spring-loaded arms allow for recessing mounting of each LED puck light.
- Durable high-grade aluminum is sleek and serves as an efficient LED heatsink.
- 48 inch cable with female DC barrel power input.
- Input voltage: 24 VDC.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
- Average Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 90°
- Brightness: 100 lumens/puck
- Efficacy: 55.6 lumens/watt
- CCT: 4,000K
- CRI: 90+
- Diameter (English): 2.74 in
- Diameter (Metric): 70 mm
- Finish: Black
- Height (English): 0.83 in
- Height (Metric): 21 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Power (Watts): 1.8
- Rating: ETL
- Warranty: 1 year
Recessed LED puck lighting is the perfect solution for retail displays, trade show exhibits, display cabinets or anywhere extra light is needed! These recessed puck lights are easy to install and can be used for a variety of downlight applications: Retail display lighting
Trade show exhibit lighting
Museum displays (no potentially damaging ultraviolet emissions)
Lighting functional task areas
Under cabinet and under shelf lighting
Cabinet and china hutch interior lighitng
Closets and pantries
Reading and task lighting
Downlighting architectural features.
Puck Light Reference Sheet
swivel-puck-4000K-b Test Report
Puck Light Manual