|Light Color||White/Single Color|
|Input Voltage||12 or 24 DC|
|Length (English)||4.7 in|
|Length (Metric)||120 mm|
|Width (English)||3 in|
The LED Dimmer Pro Touch Panel can control up to 2 zones of Single Color LED lighting when used with the LED Pro 4-in-1 Receiver.The touch screen has a sleek glass interface with backlighting for each button so that you can find it in the dark.Set any brightness for your LEDs in up to 2 different zones.Each zone has a dedicated button for easy control.Zones allow you to independently control different sections of your installation with a single remote.
The LED Dimmer Pro Touch Panel can be paired with an unlimited number of LED Pro 4-in-1-Receivers.Zones are ideal for homes, businesses, and commercial facilities where different rooms or areas in a room require a different amount of light.
- Set 2 zones individually and create the perfect ambiance, as well as save energy by easily turning off the zones that are not needed.
- Light weight remote is easy to use and pair with its receiver.
- Power off memory function: the lights will return to their previous brightness and color when powered on.
- Input Voltage: 12-24 VDC.
- Control an unlimited number of receivers, and up to 2 different zones within a 30 meter radius.
- RF signal goes through walls.Range is over 30 meters in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- Comes with two mounting screws.
- Finish: White
- Height (English): 1.2 in
- Height (Metric): 30 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 DC
- Length (English): 4.7 in
- Length (Metric): 120 mm
- Light Color: White/Single Color
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Rating: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width (English): 3 in
- Width (Metric): 75 mm
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting.
Create the perfect ambiance for any home, hotels, restaurant, bar, club, retail store or business.
Used with Single-Color LED lighting and the LED Pro 4-in-1 Receiver
In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Pro Series Manual