Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
The color temperature of Tungsten White is 3200K, made specifically for the scenic industry.This LED strip light has a high tolerance of +/- 50K so that every installation is consistent with the last.Along with high tolerance and it's unique color temperature, this specialized strip light has many other features as well:High density: with 120 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time.We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install: High-adhesion stickyback.Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.&
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers.Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Tungsten White.(3200Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 4127 mW/meter = 1081 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 83.04 watts (5.1 watts/foot = 16.6 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments.Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.(See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 1081 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 65.1 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 4127 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 248.6 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 3,200K
- CRI: 95+
- Height (English): 0.08 in
- Height (Metric): 2 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 3460 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Density: 120 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2835
- LED Spacing (English): 0.33 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 8.3 mm
- Length (English): 16.4 ft
- Length (Metric): 5 m
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 1.97 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 50 mm
- Power (Watts): 83.04
- Power (Watts/ft): 5.10
- Power (Watts/m): 16.60
- Rating: UL Listed, RoHS
- Strip Width: 10 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.39 in
- Width (Metric): 10 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Many of our LED strip products are offered in a waterproof version that has a silicone rubber tube surrounding the strip.
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. Our vast experience with LED strip projects will benefit you greatly. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
LED Strip Light Manual
tungsten2835-120-10-reel Test Report
EnvironmentalLights ColorPlus and 120-10 LED Strip UL Certificate-IFDR
EnvironmentalLights LED Strips UL Certificate-QOVZ
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart