|Power (Watts)||480 or 960|
|Input Voltage||12 or 24 DC|
|Output Voltage||12 or 24 DC|
|Input Current||40500 mA|
|Length (English)||6.5 in|
The StudioPro 5 Channel DMX Digital Decoder - 8A per Channel is a highly configurable 5-channel DMX decoder with a digital display.The display allows the setup of DMX addresses without a DIP switch and can be used to change the PWM frequency and dimming curve to suit your specific application.This decoder allows for easier and faster connection, higher load capacities, and includes an adjustable pulse width modulation technology.Choose a PWM frequency between 500 to 30,000 hertz to display a flicker-free output of light to studio equipment.The StudioPro 5 Channel DMX Digital Decoder also supports an 8-bit or 16-bit gray scale control on the output channels.
The decoder takes the DMX output from any standard DMX console or controller, and decodes the signal so you can drive 4, 5 or 6 wires of LEDs like Red-Green-Blue and White Adjustable lights together.
This decoder features a standalone mode, which allows it to function without the need for any additional software.Additionally, the standalone mode can be used to set the decoder as a master controller when paired with other decoders.
- Converts standard DMX signal to PWM output suitable for driving 12 or 24 VDC LED lighting.
- The buttons below the display screen allow you to set the decoder’s lowest address so it uses the address you desire from your DMX program.
- 8 amp per channel maximum sustained power.
- 5 channels.Full control of RGB LEDs together with White Adjustable LEDs.
- 12 or 24 VDC input and output.
- Digital readout legibly displays the DMX address, which is useful in dimly lit rooms.
- Easily change DMX address without DIP switch math.
- Ability to adjust the number of output channels.This allows the use of all output channels and maximum output power with fewer DMX addresses for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-wire LEDs (see manual for details).
- High 5 x 8A current capacity means it can drive up to 480W/960W per receiver at 12V/24V respectively.
- Includes two RJ45 connector ports, two 5-pin XLR ports, and screw terminals for DMX communication.
- Adjustable PWM frequency.Choose a preset value between 500 Hz and 30,000 Hz.
- Mounting tabs are integrated into the rugged metal chassis for easy installation.
- Use amplifiers for additional power, if necessary.
- 0 to 110°F recommended operating range.
- 1 year warranty.
- Generally, we do not recommend chaining more than 32 decoders together without using an amplifier or splitter/amplifier, such as those listed as companion parts.These are available in 1 output, 3 output, 5 output and 11 output versions.
- Finish: Black
- Height (English): 1.5 in
- Height (Metric): 39 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 40500 mA
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 DC
- Length (English): 6.5 in
- Length (Metric): 164 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Output Channels: 5 CH
- Output Frequency: 500 to 30,000
- Output Voltage: 12 or 24 DC
- Power (Watts): 480 or 960
- Rating: UL Recognized, CE, RoHS, FCC
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width (English): 2.9 in
- Width (Metric): 74 mm
Drives LEDs with 3, 4, 5, or 6 wires using DMX signals.
This is for any application requiring conversion of DMX to PWM signals for driving LEDs.
High capacity DMX lighting applications requiring 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 output channels.
Alternate dimming curve allows smooth low level dimming with 8-bit or 16-bit DMX.
StudioPro DMX-5-8A Digital Decoder Reference Sheet
StudioPro DMX Digital Decoder Manual
EnvironmentalLights LED Pro Receivers and Decoder-OOQA2