Create impressive eye catching light installations with Daylight White LED Neon - without all the hassles of traditional glass neon.Achieve the look and feel of traditional glass neon without all of the maintenance and durability issues.LED Neon is low maintenance, durable, flexible, energy efficient, and bright! We are proud to announce that LED Neon is also UL Listed and runs off low voltage 24VDC, so it is safe to use.
LED Neon is capable of producing lighting effects that were never possible with traditional glass Neon.Easy to control using any of our controllers or dimmers.Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX-4-5000 or DMX-24-2000S decoders.This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 20 meter reel, meter and sample kit.
- This unique product is easy to customize.
- Cut to your desired length using Shears designed specifically for cutting LED Neon.
- Durable and low maintenance, especially in comparison to traditional glass neon.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 10 m powered from one end, or 20 m from both ends.
- Additional accessories sold separately (see companion parts tab).
- Specifications: Daylight White
- 24 volts DC.
- 240 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 65.6 ft = 20 m.
- Width: 0.46 in = 11.6 mm.
- Height: 0.83 in = 21.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes.Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- Minimum bending diameter is 12 cm - bending the LED Neon more than this will cause damage.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 160°
- Brightness: 372 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 31 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 859 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 71.6 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 6,000K
- CRI: 70+
- Finish: White Finish
- Height (English): 0.83 in
- Height (Metric): 21.2 mm
- IP Rating: IP40
- Input Current: 154 mA
- Input Voltage: 24 DC
- LED Density: 60 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 5050
- LED Spacing (English): 0.66 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 16.7 mm
- Length (English): 1 ft
- Length (Metric): 0.3 m
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 3.94 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 100 mm
- Power (Watts): 3.7
- Power (Watts/ft): 3.70
- Power (Watts/m): 12.00
- Rating: UL, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 years limited
- Width (English): 0.46 in
- Width (Metric): 11.6 mm
LED Neon is capable of producing lighting effects that were never possible with traditional glass Neon. This is a fantastic product used for studios, signs, stage lighting, architectural, or decorative purposes — an easy solution for any installation!
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
24 Volt Monochrome (Single Color) LED Neon Manual
LN-DW-20 Test Report
LN-DW-20 LM79 Data
Led Neon and Super Flat Rope Cable Accessories Instruction Guide
EnvironmentalLights LED Superflat and Neon UL Certificate-IFDR
EnvironmentalLights Superflat LED rope UL Certificate-QOVZ
LED Neon Installation Tips