Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This LED strip light uses the ultra slim and compact 2216 LED and provides a very high CRI over 95.Use this strip light for applications where true color rendering and high quality light is important.
Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback.Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers.Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Daylight White.(6500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 2133 mW/meter = 555 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 2.7 watts (2.7 watts/foot = 9 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.05 in = 1.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments.Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.(See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering.We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference.This is not a commodity product.Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
- Average Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Brightness: 555 lumens/meter
- Efficacy: 61.7 lumens/watt
- Brightness 2: 2133 mW/meter
- Efficacy 2: 237 mWatt/watt
- CCT: 6,500K
- CRI: 95+
- Height (English): 0.05 in
- Height (Metric): 1.2 mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Input Current: 225 mA
- Input Voltage: 12 DC
- LED Density: 60 LEDs/meter
- LED Node Size: 2216
- LED Spacing (English): 0.66 in
- LED Spacing (Metric): 16.7 mm
- Length (English): 11.8 in
- Length (Metric): 300 mm
- Manufacturer: EnvironmentalLights
- Min. Cutting Increment (English): 1.97 in
- Min. Cutting Increment (Metric): 50 mm
- Power (Watts): 2.7
- Power (Watts/ft): 2.70
- Power (Watts/m): 9.00
- Rating: UL Listed, RoHS
- Strip Width: 8 mm
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Width (English): 0.31 in
- Width (Metric): 8 mm
Great for: Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
Decorative and accent lighting;
Downlighting and uplighting features;
Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
Entertainment centers and home theaters;
Trade show exhibits;
Under cabinet lighting;
Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
Yachts and cruise ships;
Arts and crafts;
Lots of other things—use your imagination!
dl2216-60-8-reel Test Report
EnvironmentalLights LED 2216 LED Strip UL Certificate-IFDR
LED Strip Light Manual
LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart