Azden Broadcast Lapel Mic with Locking 3.5mm Plug
The Azden EX-50L lapel microphone is designed to improve the sound quality of Azden wireless systems. The EX-50L is fitted with a more sensitive microphone element that offers a more nuanced full bodied sound with wider response when compared to the standard lapel microphone supplied with Azden systems. The EX-50L works with 35BT, 15BT and WM-PRO transmitters.
Not compatible with PRO-XD, 1201BT or 2000BT.
- Microphone Type: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 30 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -43 dB @ 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Impedance: 2.2 kΩ
- SPL: 100 dB
- S/N Ratio: >50 dB
- Power Requirement: 1 to 11 VDC
- Power Consumption: 0.5 mA or less
- Connector Type: 1/8″ Mini with threaded lock down