Reckeen 3DSPro 4K, 12G-SDI Virtual Studio Workstation
Next generation of 3D Multicamera Production System
An advanced trackless 3D virtual studio workstation for professional broadcasters who value versatility, high quality and cost-effectiveness.
RECKEEN 3DSPro is an all-rounded product that will cover your broadcasting needs – starting from creating and designing your virtual scenography, through producing your 3D TV content, to mixing and broadcasting the material in real-time.
RECKEEN 3DSPro system is equipped with virtual cameras, which give you freedom to move around the whole virtual set at any angle without limitations, imitating a camera crane and cameraman’s natural movements; unlike in 2D solutions, where that movement is limited to only zoom in and out, and left to right.
The system is compatible with other devices such as: switchers, production systems, any cameras, and more.
Do you already work on a green screen and/or own other systems you are happy with? Great! - RECKEEN can work not only as a stand-alone workstation, but also as a supplementary module to other equipment– expand your working environment with possibilities of 3D system!
Take your productions to a new level!
All necessary tools to produce 3D TV content
RECKEEN 3DSPro package contains all necessary tools and applications to produce 3D TV content. The solution is perfect for TV stations, Youtubers, Twitch and other broadcasters, streamers, e-learning and education facilities, and for creative professionals who produce content.
- 3D Studio Editor – edit your 3D studio, create 3D objects’ animations, adjust lighting, shadows, talent set-up, and more
- 3D Studio Wizard – create your own virtual studio from scratch
- Still Editor – create captions, graphic boards, news tickers, and more.
- SmartKey – PIP feature, with 4 independent chroma keys, that can generate 4 separate outputs with talents on different backgrounds
- Reckeen Lite – 2D production module
- 50 ready-to-use studio sets of and 44 ready-to-use PIP scenographies of different styles
- Library of over 700 3D objects
- Library of textures & materials – wood, metal, plastic, stone, fabrics, etc. in various colours – to customise any object, wall or floor inside a 3D studio.
- 4K resolution, up to 60fps
- 6 NDI inputs and 1 output
- Integration with communicators such as Skype (through NDI) with two-way communication
- Audio mixer
- Premium chroma key – 4 independent channels
- 3D Multicamera mode of production
- 10 programmable triggers – to simplify and automate production
- Supports 3D animations in .FBX format
- High quality graphics
- Integrated Microsoft Paint 3D application
- ADB-100 – external, professional audio panel providing AES3 signal quality
Use a multi camera setup for more active and detailed production.
It is especially useful during interviews, talk-shows, and other scenarios where there is a need for more than one camera setup in one place. This mode of production allows you to set up up to 4 cameras pointing into the same direction from different angles. That way you can capture close-up shots as well as a wider, master shot to establish the geography of the virtual studio. For more natural results, an option of micromovements is possible for each shot, making them less static.
This feature is completely trackless, and the execution of the effect is achieved by intelligently placing the virtual cameras in the correct positions in a 3D studio. Additionally, thanks to Depth of Field option, you can adjust the blur of the background, making the scene and image more realistic-looking.
This feature is an alternative for expensive tracking systems. It’s the first multi-camera mode used in 3D trackless systems, providing you with more possibilities compared to standard 2D multi-camera.
CONNECT UP TO 4 INDEPENDENT CAMERAS
RECKEEN 3DSPro system has 4 camera inputs, up to 4K resolution, and supports 12G-SDI standard. It allows you to have up to two 4K or up to four Full HD camcorders connected to the RECKEEN’s workstation. Their signals are keyed independently in a high quality, thanks to four independent high-end chroma key channels. Multiple inputs allow a user to make more complex productions with numerous talents filmed on different greenscreens, and also in different locations – if using an NDI connection.
RECKEEN VKey-100 CONTROL PANEL
For optimized results during production, RECKEEN 3D Studio comes with RECKEEN VKey-100 - a specially designed control panel that provides precise control over real-time video operations.
This control panel combines ergonomic design, top-quality, precise mechanics and versatile functionality.
- Joystick XYZ (3-axis) - with this multifunctional joystick you can precisely control the movements of the virtual cameras in a virtual space
- Comfortable T-bar Fader - equipped with a contactless Hall Effect technology using a magnetic sensor and angle measurement. It provides smooth, consistent feel by utilizing Teflon bearing surfaces and steel ball races.
- 91 LED illuminated buttons - provide heightened visibility of the control surface
RECKEEN ADB-100 AUDIO MODULE
ADB-100 is an external audio module which was designed to meet the needs of the most demanding clients. The device is equipped with professional inputs and connections with the highest AES / EBU (AES3) signal quality.
With its built-in Audio Link interface, this device can be installed in a separate location to the virtual studio module. The use of RJ 45 cable and Audio Link technology enables transferring all input and output streams to greater distances (with a single RJ45 cable), while maintaining the highest audio quality.
In the Box
• RECKEEN 3DS Pro
• RECKEEN VKey-100 Control Panel
• RECKEEN ADB-100 Audio Module
• PC Keyboard
• PC Mouse
Main Tech Specs:
- Video Inputs:
SDI Video Inputs
- 4 x 3G – 3G/HD/SD auto switching
- 3G,12G – 4 x 3G SDI and 2 x 12G SDI
- 2 x HDMI 2.0 type A connector with support for 1080/60p up to 4k 60p
- Video Outputs:
SDI Video Output
- 8 x SDI – 3G/HD
- 3G,12G – 6x3G/HD and 2x12G – 4k 60p
- HDMI 1.4 type A connector with support for 2160/30p
- Audio Inputs and outputs:
All available for two types of microphones – dynamic and condenser with + 48V phantom
a) Digital input and output:
- embedded stereo on each SDI and HDMI
- 2 x AES/EBU
b) Analog input and output:
- 4 x XLR two channels – professionally balanced analogue audio stereo differential input (-10dBV, or 4dBu)
- ¼-inch microphone input – professionally balanced stereo analogue audio differential input
- 1 x Jack 6,3mm – stereo headphone output