Accusys ExaSAN LTO - RAID + LTO7 Solution
RAID + LTO7
On-line Editing + Off-line Archiving
ExaSAN LTO combines 11-bay Disk Array and one LTO drive in single tower system. Hi-res media editing works on hi-speed disk array volume and archiving finished media out to LTO tape for long term backup, all works are done in a box.
Just connect to a computer with a PCIe port
Easy to install: Just insert a PCIe HBA into a computer, connect to storage with PCIe cable and install driver, all done. Accusys provides all necessary parts.
- Desktop PCIe3.0 RAID system
- Throughput up to 2500MB/s
- Eleven SAS/SATA drive slots; hot-swappable drive tray support 2.5”/3.5” HDD and SSD
- RAID Level: 0, 1, 5, 6, 0+1, JBOD
- JBOD Expansion: JBOD * 3
- One LTO7 tape drive, 6 TB native (up to 15TB compressed) storage capacity per tape cartridge, up to 300 MB/s data transfer rate, reads and writes to both LTO6 & 7 tapes, reads LTO5 tapes, LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life.
- RAID Controller: LSI ROC, 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Host Port: QSFP PCIe3.0
- Drive Bays: Eleven 2.5" or 3.5" HDDs or SSDs
- LTO Drive: Integrated LTO7 tape drive
- System Requirements: Windows, Mac, Linux
Dimensions: 369 x 175 x 457 mm (14.5 x 6.9 x 18 inches)
Weight: 17 kg, 37 lbs
What’s in the box?
- One LTO7 data tape
- One cleaning tape
- 2M QSFP cable
- Z2M HBA card
- Power cord