Accusys ExaSAN Carry
The Portable Thunderbolt 3 + PCIe 3.0 Storage
Designed for DIT, Post-production and SAN
Carry your studio with you
Being the world’s smallest 3.5” 8-bay RAID system, you can easily take it anywhere you go by its handle bar, or putting it in a pelican case.
The Toughest Ever
In the mechanical shock test, when put in pelican case with EPE* (Expandable Polyethylene), ExaSAN Carry is able to take 250G/2ms (250 gravitational acceleration per 2 milliseconds ) without HDD being damaged. From now on, you don't have to remove the hard disks before you set out.
*The original ExaSAN Carry packaging materials are compatible with Pelican 1510 Protector Carry-On Case.
ExaSAN Carry deploys the latest Thunderbolt 3 technology, reaching up to 2800 MB/s transfer speeds*, enough to handle and expedite large file workflows.
*R0,Using Intel SSD
ExaSAN Carry can be more than just a DAS solution. With the world's first and only PCIe SAN switch, SW16-G3, optimized scalability and large group collaborative workflows become possible.
Data Transfer between Mac and PC
ExaSAN Carry has dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and one additional PCIe 3.0 port. With it data transfer between Mac and PC becomes no sweat at all.
With optional SSD portable trays (up to 2), ExaSAN Carry can transform into a 6-bay or 7-bay RAID system. The built-in SSD reader allows you to quickly transfer your data from SSD to RAID or vice versa. It is also compatible with 2.5” hard disk.
Be Your Own Technician-Part Modules Available
Cooling fan stops cooling the system when the editing is in full swing? Power module stops powering your storage when you are out in the middle of nowhere?No worries! ExaSAN Carry comes with easy-to-replace modules. Only 2 simple steps and you can replace the fan or power modules yourself, no technician needed.
- System Type: 8-bay Tower RAID system
- Interface: PCIe 3.0, Thunderbolt 3 * 2
- Data Transfer Rate: PCIe 3.0 : 32Gb/s, Thunderbolt 3 : 40 Gb/s
- Disk Interface: SAS(12Gb/s) / SATA(6Gb/s) 3.5” / 2.5” HDD/SSD
- Disk Type: 3.5" / 2.5" / SSD
- RAID Level: 0, 1, 5, 6, 0+1, JBOD
- Cache Memory: 2G DDRlll 1866 with ECC-protected
- Mechanical shock test: 250G/2ms
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~ 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 85%, Non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- LED on/off button
- SSD Reader
- 60W power supply
- HDD Positioning Pin
- RAID Controller Functions
- Online RAID Set Expansion and RAID LEVEL Migration
- Online bad block data recovery and reallocation
- Online disk scrubbing with data refresh and parity
- Disk health monitorning by S.M.A.R.T
- Array Roaming and Drive Traveling
- Mirror Snapshot for fast backup and restore
- Disk Lag Proof Technology to guarantee disk timely response
- Equalization Mode to smooth the performance of sequential I/Os and reduce large fluctuation
- Java-based RADIGuard X GUI
- Event log saving in text file for quick trobleshooting
- Event notification by email (SMTP)
- LED indicator for RAID & disk drives status in front
- 400W (Single or Redundant). 110V~240V power supply
- Two 12cm x 12 cm Fan with Smart Fan Control feature
Dimensions: 240 x 150 x 318 mm
Weight: 6 kg / 13.2 lbs